Iva Logistics: General Workers
closing date: 09 November 2021
location: Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
The purpose of this role is to perform merchandising and receiving duties, inter alia. The successful candidate will report to his/her respective manager.
Key Performance Indictors will include, but not limited to;
BINNING / RECEIVING
• Ensure the binning of incoming merchandise and the replenishment of inventory from bulk to pick locations is performed as per standard operating procedures and requirements
• Ensure new products are allocated with bin location numbers in the correct warehouse area
• Ensure bins are updated and stock allocated to new bin locations are reported to you superior and updated
• Assist in replenishment functions
• Ensure all incoming goods are received and checked as per company standards
• Issue scanners to all operators on a daily basis.
• Book out scanners on the electronic app.
• Receive scanners back from operators, inspect scanner for damage and book back into stock on the electronic app.
• Report any damage to the supervisor
• Complete the daily scanner issue spreadsheet